About Music Go Round®
Leading the Musical Instrument Resale Industry
Consumers spend roughly $8 billion dollars a year on musical instruments and equipment. With our Music Go Round brand, Winmark® has proven that there is a substantial appetite in that marketplace for affordable, quality used instruments that keeps musicians of every skill level practicing and performing their craft. Our company has spent decades pioneering the "ultra-high-value" retailing niche and now brings a robust, high-quality retail-resale experience to music communities all over North America.
Interested in learning more about our Music Go Round brand? Contact our Winmark franchising team at (866) 595-0053 today.
What Makes Music Go Round Different?
Beginner and veteran musicians are easily turned off by pretentious corporate musical instrument outlets that only offer the latest, trending gear at premium prices. At Winmark, we've discovered that this demographic of consumers is enormously receptive to our mixture of new merchandise and secondhand gear that still has plenty of play left in it.
At Music Go Round, customers can:
- Get paid on the spot for their quality used gear
- Access affordably priced new and used instruments, pro sound equipment, and more
- Enjoy remarkable discounts on vintage and like-new items
- Shop our online catalog that encompasses our entire network of stores
- Sell us items and immediately turn their cash around toward a purchase
- Experience a clean, highly curated retail/resale space
- Rely on staff and managers who are knowledgeable and passionate about music and are musicians themselves
Reuse. Recycle. Rock.
Roughly speaking, about 60% of our inventory is guitar-focused. However, because we're buying new music gear every day, our inventory continues to excite and accommodate musicians and sound professionals of every stripe. When customers can't find what they're looking for at their local store, they can check the 50,000+ items on our e-commerce storefront and enjoy the same incredible quality and prices. In 2016, our franchise-wide online catalog resulted in about 10% of our system-wide sales.
Does Music Go Round sound like a franchise brand your community is missing? Interested in owning one yourself? If so, submit our qualification form to our franchise team today!