Why Franchise with Winmark®?
Capitalizing on a Unique Franchise Opportunity
Whether you're a seasoned business owner or a business person looking for their first franchise partnership, Winmark offers a rare opportunity to fill a critical marketplace gap that many communities face. For too many customers, their choices involve either unattainable retail prices and far flung locations or low-quality, "bargain" secondhand experiences. Winmark's brands fit right in between these two options, offering a polished retail format that offers a mixture of new merchandise and carefully selected, high-quality used items.
Does this sound like a winning combination to you? If so, then
contact our Winmark team today!
What Makes Winmark Different?
At Winmark, we've been partnering with our franchisees for over 30 years and have established a fantastic track record of success. In fact, over the last ten years, 95% - 100% of our franchisees have renewed their agreements with us, speaking powerfully to the nature and success of our partnership.
Just some of the reasons franchisees partner with us include:
- Our reputation as the largest and most-recognized resale business franchisor
- Our decades of stability and franchising experience
- Our continual support and training provided to our franchises
- Our track record with first-time franchisees and family teams
- Our proprietary point-of-sale software that allows for accurate pricing
- Our dynamic, cloud-based online management reporting system
- Our robust infrastructure aimed at growing and expanding our brands
- Our commitment to local communities and franchisees looking to give back
Proven Track Record of Success
Above all, Winmark's remarkable track record of success speaks loudest to our potential franchisees. For example, our unit-level economics are often 50% higher than competitors in the same space and, unit for unit, we frequently outpace the competition three-to-one.
More than that, our franchise partners benefit from our 100% franchising model, which means that we don't develop and maintain corporate stores. Instead, our franchisees take the reins of each location in a meaningful way and our time, resources, and money goes directly into supporting them—not a corporate entity.
If these are some of the same values you share and you're looking for an exciting franchise opportunity that is poised for success, then our team is ready to hear from you. Contact us today!